Has the New Year ever been so welcome?
We can’t wait for the next decade, for 2021, for surely, surely, the world’s fortunes will be better, right?
You never know.
So to set the mood, Magellan (who had to learn some new programming skills) and I have 21 Fortune Cookies for you to open.
From our bubble to yours, best wishes that 2021 brings you an abundance of good fortune—starting with a little laughter today: 21 Fortune Cookies for 2021.
Where the Cookies Crumbled
Feature Image: You not have coronavirus: Google
- You will be hungry again in one hour: Burgi Restaurant, Scicli, Sicily
- He who laughs at himself never runs out of things to laugh at: Eguren Ugarte Winery, Laguardia, Spain
- Next time, order the shrimp: Ryokan Adumaya, Yunomine Japan
- If you look back, you’ll soon be going that way: Vøringsfossen hike, Norway
- Some days you are pigeon, some days you are statue. Today, bring umbrella. Trondheim, Norway
- You have rice in your teeth: Southern Lakes Resort, Yukon
- Wise person never try to get even. Wise person get odder. Dawson City, Yukon
- Stop procrastinating—starting tomorrow: Minshuku Momofuku, Kouchi, Japan
- Your reality check about to bounce: Hike to Farm Skageflå, Norway
- Stop eating now. Food poisoning no fun. Nordnorsk Kuntsmuseum, Tromso, Norway
- Drive like hell, you will get there: Cotttonwood Canyon Road 400, Utah
- Person who rests on laurels gets thorn in backside: Laguardia Lagoons hike, Spain
- Politicians are like diapers: change often, and for same reason. Cadaqués, Spain
- Practice safe eating. Always use condiments. Gazpacho at home, Vancouver
- Your liver hates you: Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
- Life is sexually transmitted condition: Magellan’s Easter art
- Dijon vu—the same mustard as before: Enroute to Hot Springs Cove, Tofino
- You have kleptomania. Take something for it. Taberna del Inglés, Tudes, Spain
- Confucius say Man who fart in church sit in own pew. Roros Church, Roros, Norway
- Rizaelnig you can raed this mepsislled fnurute will be the hgihgliht of yuor day. Iya Valley, Shikoku, Japan
- A fool and his money are soon partying: Expo 67 Guys 50th Anniversary Party